LPA Law Firm is pleased to announce opening for the position of an Associate.
LPA Law Firm was established in 2009 as a full-service law firm providing legal advice and counseling on broad aspects of business and financial transactions, corporate, civil and administrative law. We are looking for an Associate who has necessary expertise and commitment to become valuable member of our team.
- Legal assistance of clients in broad aspects of Georgian law, including, corporate, employment, construction, investment law;
- Drafting, revising, negotiating and analyzing different legal instruments, including, due diligences, legal opinions, contracts, memorandas, MoUs, LoIs and etc.;
- Representing clients before the courts of Georgia or alternative dispute resolution bodies;
- Monitoring and analyzing legislative amendments, ensuring all time compliance with the applicable legislation, etc.
LPA is looking for experienced and motivated professional, an excellent team member with the following qualification:
- Master’s Degree in law (a degree from a foreign academic institution is an asset);
- Excellent academic and professional records;
- At least 2 years of relevant experience (working experience at a reputable law firm is an asset);
- Fluency in both English and Georgian languages (fluency in Russian language is an asset);
- License to practice administrative and civil law and relevant experience of at least 2 years;
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to work accurately under pressure, exercise good business judgment and handle deadlines;
- Good MS Office skills.
If you are interested and qualified for the position of an Associate at LPA Law Firm, please send resume in the English language to the following e-mail: email@example.com and indicate “Associate” in the subject of the e-mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview. Successful candidates may be requested to submit at least one recommendation letter (from a previous employer and/or an academic professional).
The deadline for submission of the application is October 10, 2021.